1. Content of the Online Offer
Koelnmesse offers this website to the public to enable you to find out quickly and easily about Koelnmesse and its activities and interesting facts about trade fairs in Cologne. We aim to offer up-to-date, comprehensive and accurate information. We shall make every effort to correct any errors that we learn of without delay. Our website offers free and generally accessible information. Koelnmesse accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or quality of the information on this website.
In particular, we cannot guarantee
- that brochures, forms or other documents able to be called up online correspond in content and form to the documents we publish in printed form. In case of doubt, solely the version published in printed form is binding.
- that all or parts of this website are always available. We cannot exclude the possibility that some of the data on our website may have been created or structured as files or formats that contain faults, for which reason we cannot give any warranty that our website will not be impaired by such faults or not cause such faults on your system.
- in spite of constantly checking the contents of our website for viruses, that it contains no undetected viruses and that such viruses cannot gain access to your computer if you use our website.
- that contents and data will always be transferred fully, correctly and in an impeccable technical state.
Liability claims against Koelnmesse based on damages of a material or immaterial nature that are caused by the use or non-use of the information offered or by the use of incorrect or incomplete information are expressly excluded unless it can be shown that Koelnmesse caused such damage intentionally or through gross negligence. All quotations are non-binding and without obligation. Koelnmesse expressly reserves the right to modify, extend or delete individual pages or the entire site without notice or to cease publication either temporarily or permanently.
2. Cross-References and Links
We offer you the additional service on our website of cross-references to other websites. Koelnmesse expressly declares that the linked websites were free of illegal contents at the time of creating the links. Koelnmesse has no influence whatsoever on the present and future structure and on the contents of the linked pages. For this reason, it hereby expressly distances itself from the contents of all linked pages that have been modified since the link was created. This statement applies to all links and cross-references provided in our own Internet site as well as to third-party entries in guestbooks, discussion forums and mailing lists hosted by Koelnmesse. Solely liable for illegal, faulty and incomplete contents and for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such information is the host of the website to which reference is made.
3. Copyrights and Trademark Rights
Koelnmesse endeavours to observe all existing copyrights in all published items and exclusively to use objects (graphics, sound recordings, video sequences and texts) either that it has produced itself, to which it has acquired the rights or which are not under licence. All trademarks referred to in the Internet site and, if appropriate, protected by third parties are subject without limitationto the provisions of the relevant applicable trademark law and to the rights of possession of their registered owner. The sole act of making reference to trademarks does not preclude any existing rights of third parties. Copyright to objects not only published but also designed by Koelnmesse remains solely with Koelnmesse. The reproduction or use of such objects in other electronic or printed media is not permitted without the express consent of Koelnmesse.
4. Data Protection
5. Legal Validity of this Exclusion of Liability
Insofar as parts or individual provisions of this document do not, no longer or do not fully reflect the prevailing legal situation, this shall have no effect on the other parts of the document.